Sgurr nan Ceannaichean
Sgurr nan Ceannaichean is a 2,997 ft / 913 m mountain peak near Ullapool, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 649th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Moruisg, Meall an Fhliuchaird, Moruisg East Top, Sgurr a'Chaorachain, Moruisg—Far East Top, and Sgurr Choinnich. Sgurr nan Ceannaichean belongs to the Scottish Corbetts peak list. See the Sgurr nan Ceannaichean map, 3D fly around, and the Sgurr nan Ceannaichean photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sgurr nan Ceannaichean SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sgurr nan Ceannaichean summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sgurr nan Ceannaichean pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Moruisg 3,045 ft / 928 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Meall an Fhliuchaird 1,329 ft / 405 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Moruisg East Top 2,867 ft / 874 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sgurr a'Chaorachain 3,455 ft / 1,053 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Moruisg—Far East Top 2,799 ft / 853 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sgurr Choinnich 3,278 ft / 999 m 2 mi / 4 km away