Sgurr na Laire Brice
Sgurr na Laire Brice is a 2,326 ft / 709 m mountain peak in the United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1910th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Beinn Aoidhdailean, Druim nan Firean, Beinn Clachach, Beinn nan Caorach, Beinn Clachach West Top, and The Saddle—Sgurr Leac nan Each. See the Sgurr na Laire Brice map, 3D fly around, and the Sgurr na Laire Brice photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sgurr na Laire Brice SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sgurr na Laire Brice summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sgurr na Laire Brice pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beinn Aoidhdailean 2,080 ft / 634 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Druim nan Firean 2,172 ft / 662 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beinn Clachach 2,110 ft / 643 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beinn nan Caorach 2,539 ft / 774 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beinn Clachach West Top 2,028 ft / 618 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Saddle—Sgurr Leac nan Each 3,015 ft / 919 m 2 mi / 3 km away