Sgor an Lochain Uaine
Sgor an Lochain Uaine is a 4,127 ft / 1,258 m mountain peak near Aviemore, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Braeriach—Carn na Criche, Cairn Toul, Cairn Toul—Stob Coire an t-Saighdeir, Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain, Braeriach, and Monadh Mor. See the Sgor an Lochain Uaine map, 3D fly around, and the Sgor an Lochain Uaine photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sgor an Lochain Uaine SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sgor an Lochain Uaine summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sgor an Lochain Uaine pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Braeriach—Carn na Criche 4,150 ft / 1,265 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cairn Toul 4,236 ft / 1,291 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cairn Toul—Stob Coire an t-Saighdeir 3,980 ft / 1,213 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Braeriach 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monadh Mor 3,652 ft / 1,113 m 2 mi / 3 km away