Seymour Mountain is a 2,457 ft / 749 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 571st highest mountain in New York and the 41587th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Heaven Hill, Scarface Mountain, Hennessy Mountain, Little John Mountain, Little Burn Mountain, and Big Burn Mountain. See the Seymour Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Seymour Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Seymour Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Seymour Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Seymour Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Heaven Hill 2,402 ft / 732 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Scarface Mountain 3,054 ft / 931 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hennessy Mountain 2,523 ft / 769 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little John Mountain 2,822 ft / 860 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Burn Mountain 2,336 ft / 712 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Big Burn Mountain 2,923 ft / 891 m 3 mi / 5 km away