Sewanee Peak is a 12,913 ft / 3,936 m mountain peak near Leadville, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 672nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 951st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Van Wirt Mountain, Pomeroy Mountain, Monumental Peak, Brittle Silver Mountain, Calico Mountain, and Central Mountain. See the Sewanee Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sewanee Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sewanee Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sewanee Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sewanee Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Van Wirt Mountain 12,982 ft / 3,957 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pomeroy Mountain 12,897 ft / 3,931 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monumental Peak 13,343 ft / 4,067 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brittle Silver Mountain 12,431 ft / 3,789 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Calico Mountain 11,742 ft / 3,579 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Central Mountain 12,342 ft / 3,762 m 2 mi / 3 km away