Seventyone Mountain is a 12,296 ft / 3,748 m mountain peak near Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 926th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1406th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Jarosa Mesa, Horsethief Mountain, Grassy Mountain, Red Mountain, Point 13811, and Station Eleven. See the Seventyone Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Seventyone Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Seventyone Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Seventyone Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Seventyone Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jarosa Mesa 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Horsethief Mountain 11,076 ft / 3,376 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Grassy Mountain 12,772 ft / 3,893 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Red Mountain 12,815 ft / 3,906 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Point 13811 13,818 ft / 4,212 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Station Eleven 10,728 ft / 3,270 m 6 mi / 10 km away