Serra dos Ouros
Serra dos Ouros is a 3,275 ft / 998 m mountain peak near Paraisópolis, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 84th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Morro do Machado, Morro dos Dias, Pico da Chita, Pico do Imburi, Serra da Agua Limpa, and Serra de Itapeva. See the Serra dos Ouros map, 3D fly around, and the Serra dos Ouros photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serra dos Ouros SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serra dos Ouros summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serra dos Ouros pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro do Machado 3,912 ft / 1,192 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Morro dos Dias 5,755 ft / 1,754 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Pico da Chita 6,088 ft / 1,856 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Pico do Imburi 6,036 ft / 1,840 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Serra da Agua Limpa 4,752 ft / 1,449 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Serra de Itapeva 4,541 ft / 1,384 m 36 mi / 58 km away