Serra do Papagaio
Serra do Papagaio is a 5,939 ft / 1,810 m mountain peak near Cruzília, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 11th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Morro do Chapeu, Pico da Pedra Selada, Pico das Agulhas Negras, Pico Boca de Sapo, Pico da Pedra Preta, and Serra do Chora. See the Serra do Papagaio map, 3D fly around, and the Serra do Papagaio photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serra do Papagaio SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serra do Papagaio summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serra do Papagaio pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro do Chapeu 5,824 ft / 1,775 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pico da Pedra Selada 5,554 ft / 1,693 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Pico das Agulhas Negras 7,196 ft / 2,193 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Pico Boca de Sapo 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Pico da Pedra Preta 4,156 ft / 1,267 m 23 mi / 36 km away
- Serra do Chora 4,589 ft / 1,399 m 44 mi / 71 km away