Serra do Ouricuri
Serra do Ouricuri is a 1,098 ft / 335 m mountain peak near Maribondo, Alagoas, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Alagoas and the 475th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra do Mulungu, Serra do Ororoba, Serra Mandacaru, Serra das Porteiras, Serra da Taquara, and Serra da Barraca. See the Serra do Ouricuri map, 3D fly around, and the Serra do Ouricuri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serra do Ouricuri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serra do Ouricuri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serra do Ouricuri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra do Mulungu 939 ft / 286 m 65 mi / 104 km away
- Serra do Ororoba 3,066 ft / 935 m 96 mi / 155 km away
- Serra Mandacaru 1,877 ft / 572 m 101 mi / 163 km away
- Serra das Porteiras 2,923 ft / 891 m 103 mi / 166 km away
- Serra da Taquara 1,481 ft / 451 m 113 mi / 183 km away
- Serra da Barraca 2,840 ft / 866 m 116 mi / 187 km away