Serra da Agua Limpa
Serra da Agua Limpa is a 4,752 ft / 1,449 m mountain peak near Itajubá, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 33rd highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra do Cubatao, Morro dos Dias, Pico da Chita, Pico do Imburi, Serra dos Ouros, and Morro do Machado. See the Serra da Agua Limpa map, 3D fly around, and the Serra da Agua Limpa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serra da Agua Limpa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serra da Agua Limpa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serra da Agua Limpa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra do Cubatao 6,102 ft / 1,860 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Morro dos Dias 5,755 ft / 1,754 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Pico da Chita 6,088 ft / 1,856 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Pico do Imburi 6,036 ft / 1,840 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Serra dos Ouros 3,275 ft / 998 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Morro do Machado 3,912 ft / 1,192 m 33 mi / 52 km away