Serduviyan Tepesi is a 7,233 ft / 2,205 m mountain peak near Ortabağ, Şırnak, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 33rd highest mountain in Şırnak and the 743rd highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi, Kucukkaya Tepesi, Ortabag Tepesi, Alibey Tepesi, Kelmehmet Dagi, and Gelincik Tepe. See the Serduviyan Tepesi map, 3D fly around, and the Serduviyan Tepesi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Serduviyan Tepesi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Serduviyan Tepesi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Serduviyan Tepesi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi 6,997 ft / 2,133 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kucukkaya Tepesi 9,413 ft / 2,869 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ortabag Tepesi 6,553 ft / 1,997 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Alibey Tepesi 9,340 ft / 2,847 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Kelmehmet Dagi 10,446 ft / 3,184 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gelincik Tepe 10,524 ft / 3,208 m 5 mi / 8 km away