Sehome Hill is a 630 ft / 192 m mountain peak near Bellingham, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2532nd highest mountain in Washington and the 62389th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chuckanut Mountain, King Mountain, Toad Mountain, Squalicum Mountain, Lookout Mountain, and Stewart Mountain. See the Sehome Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Sehome Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sehome Hill SUMMIT LOG
5 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 6, 2002. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Sehome Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Padden Ridge 815 ft / 248 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Huckleberry Point 945 ft / 288 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Madrone Crest 1,435 ft / 437 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Raptor Ridge 1,411 ft / 430 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Chuckanut Mountain North Peak 1,870 ft / 570 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Galbraith Mountain 1,780 ft / 543 m 4 mi / 7 km away