Scylla is a 12,956 ft / 3,949 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 162nd highest mountain in California and the 911th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Three Sirens, Mount Ragged Spur Hansen, Charybdis, Mount Solomons, Mount Goddard, and Mount McDuffie. Scylla belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Scylla map, 3D fly around, and the Scylla photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Scylla SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Scylla summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Scylla pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Three Sirens 12,644 ft / 3,854 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Ragged Spur Hansen 12,975 ft / 3,955 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Charybdis 13,096 ft / 3,992 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Solomons 13,016 ft / 3,967 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Goddard 13,568 ft / 4,136 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount McDuffie 13,282 ft / 4,048 m 3 mi / 4 km away