100% Scout Mountain Top "road"
Scout Mountain is a 8,684 ft / 2,647 m mountain peak near Pocatello, Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 422nd highest mountain in Idaho and the 7291st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Old Tom Mountain, Indian Mountain, Slate Mountain, Gibson Mountain, Cedar Mountain, and Rock Knoll. See the Scout Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Scout Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Scout Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 29, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Scout Mountain Top "road".
Others who’ve summited Scout Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Old Tom Mountain 8,655 ft / 2,638 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Indian Mountain 7,293 ft / 2,223 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Slate Mountain 6,929 ft / 2,112 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gibson Mountain 6,670 ft / 2,033 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cedar Mountain 6,237 ft / 1,901 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Rock Knoll 7,234 ft / 2,205 m 9 mi / 15 km away