Schwarze Wand is a 7,084 ft / 2,159 m mountain peak near Neustift im Stubaital, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 886th highest mountain in Tyrol and the 2149th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Tribulaun di Dentro, Pflerscher Tribulaun, Pflerscher-Tribulaun, Weisswand, Rotenspitze, and Allerleigrubenspitze. See the Schwarze Wand map, 3D fly around, and the Schwarze Wand photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Schwarze Wand SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Schwarze Wand summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Schwarze Wand pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tribulaun di Dentro 9,662 ft / 2,945 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pflerscher Tribulaun 10,161 ft / 3,097 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Weisswand 9,680 ft / 2,951 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rotenspitze 7,279 ft / 2,219 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Allerleigrubenspitze 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Ilmspitze 8,832 ft / 2,692 m 4 mi / 7 km away