Schwarzbergchopf is a 9,409 ft / 2,868 m mountain peak near Saas-Fee, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1679th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are UEssere Turu, Kleines Allalin, Innere Turre, Hinter Allalin, Mittel Allalin, and Grueenberghorn. See the Schwarzbergchopf map, 3D fly around, and the Schwarzbergchopf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Schwarzbergchopf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Schwarzbergchopf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Schwarzbergchopf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- UEssere Turu 9,944 ft / 3,031 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kleines Allalin 10,072 ft / 3,070 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Innere Turre 11,093 ft / 3,381 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hinter Allalin 10,932 ft / 3,332 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mittel Allalin 11,332 ft / 3,454 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grueenberghorn 9,892 ft / 3,015 m 2 mi / 3 km away