100% NE Face Ice Climb
Schrankogel is a 11,473 ft / 3,497 m mountain peak in the Stubai Alps in Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Tyrol and the 25th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Schrankogel, Schrandele, Holltal Spitze, Kleiner Gaislen Kogl, Vorderer Sulzkogel, and Wildes Hinterbergl. Schrankogel belongs to the Austria 3000m Peaks peak list. See the Schrankogel map, 3D fly around, and the Schrankogel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Schrankogel SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 14, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is NE Face Ice Climb.
Others who’ve summited Schrankogel
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Schrankogel 11,469 ft / 3,496 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Schrandele 11,132 ft / 3,393 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Holltal Spitze 10,568 ft / 3,221 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kleiner Gaislen Kogl 9,636 ft / 2,937 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vorderer Sulzkogel 9,173 ft / 2,796 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wildes Hinterbergl 10,787 ft / 3,288 m 2 mi / 3 km away