Schalihorn is a 13,041 ft / 3,975 m mountain peak near Zermatt, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 41st highest mountain in Valais and the 52nd highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Pointe Sud de Moming, Weisshorn, Zinalrothorn, Grand Gendarme, Ober AEschhorn, and Arete du Blanc. See the Schalihorn map, 3D fly around, and the Schalihorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Schalihorn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Schalihorn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Schalihorn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe Sud de Moming 13,002 ft / 3,963 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Weisshorn 14,783 ft / 4,506 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Zinalrothorn 13,848 ft / 4,221 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grand Gendarme 14,209 ft / 4,331 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ober AEschhorn 12,037 ft / 3,669 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Arete du Blanc 12,070 ft / 3,679 m 2 mi / 3 km away