Scaffold Peak is a 7,424 ft / 2,263 m mountain peak near Granite Falls, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 305th highest mountain in Washington and the 11419th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Duckbill Mountain, Oval Peak, Spirit Mountain, Buttermilk Butte, Courtney Peak, and Star Peak. See the Scaffold Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Scaffold Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Scaffold Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Scaffold Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Scaffold Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Duckbill Mountain 6,053 ft / 1,845 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Oval Peak 8,795 ft / 2,681 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Spirit Mountain 7,861 ft / 2,396 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buttermilk Butte 5,453 ft / 1,662 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Courtney Peak 8,392 ft / 2,558 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Star Peak 8,690 ft / 2,649 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Recent Summits
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- South Sister
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- Cerro de la Muerte
- Cerro Frio