Satanta Peak is a 11,972 ft / 3,649 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1271st highest mountain in Colorado and the 1931st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Neva, Quarter to 5 Peak, North Arapaho Peak, South Arapaho Peak, Mount George, and Hopi. See the Satanta Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Satanta Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Satanta Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Satanta Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Satanta Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Neva 12,821 ft / 3,908 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Quarter to 5 Peak 12,300 ft / 3,749 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Arapaho Peak 13,508 ft / 4,117 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Arapaho Peak 13,403 ft / 4,085 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount George 12,516 ft / 3,815 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hopi 12,870 ft / 3,923 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Sentinel
- East Osceola
- Chimney Peak
- Burton Peak
- Mount Pisgah
- Telescope Peak
- Rogers Peak
- Straightback Mountain, North Peak