Satanta Peak is a 11,972 ft / 3,649 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1246th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1924th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Neva, Quarter to 5 Peak, North Arapaho Peak, South Arapaho Peak, Mount Jasper, and Deshawa. See the Satanta Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Satanta Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Satanta Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Satanta Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Neva 12,821 ft / 3,908 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Quarter to 5 Peak 12,300 ft / 3,749 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- North Arapaho Peak 13,508 ft / 4,117 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Arapaho Peak 13,403 ft / 4,085 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Jasper 12,923 ft / 3,939 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Deshawa 12,820 ft / 3,908 m 3 mi / 4 km away