Sassafras Knob is a 4,639 ft / 1,414 m mountain peak near Hazelwood, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 375th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 26143rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Coward Bald, Moffitt Mountain, Sheep Mountain, Coward Mountain, Snaggy Bald, and Brasstown Knob. See the Sassafras Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Sassafras Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sassafras Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sassafras Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sassafras Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coward Bald 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Moffitt Mountain 4,432 ft / 1,351 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sheep Mountain 3,638 ft / 1,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Coward Mountain 4,072 ft / 1,241 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snaggy Bald 5,423 ft / 1,653 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brasstown Knob 4,245 ft / 1,294 m 1 mi / 2 km away