100% Off trail from Noland Divide trail
Sassafras Knob is a 4,626 ft / 1,410 m mountain peak near Bryson City, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 384th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 27636th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Roundtop Knob, Jerry Bald, Coburn Knob, Andrews Bald, Rattlesnake Knob, and Kelly Bennett Peak. See the Sassafras Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Sassafras Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sassafras Knob SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 6, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Roundtop Knob 5,148 ft / 1,569 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jerry Bald 5,092 ft / 1,552 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Coburn Knob 4,764 ft / 1,452 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Andrews Bald 5,909 ft / 1,801 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Rattlesnake Knob 4,281 ft / 1,305 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kelly Bennett Peak 4,383 ft / 1,336 m 3 mi / 5 km away