Saska Peak is a 8,404 ft / 2,562 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 90th highest mountain in Washington and the 8212th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Emerald Peak, Gopher Mountain, Cardinal Peak, Pinnacle Mountain, Borealis Peak, and Duncan Hill. Saska Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100, and the Washington Scrambles peak lists. See the Saska Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Saska Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saska Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saska Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saska Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Emerald Peak 8,422 ft / 2,567 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gopher Mountain 8,008 ft / 2,441 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cardinal Peak 8,590 ft / 2,618 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pinnacle Mountain 8,400 ft / 2,560 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Borealis Peak 6,581 ft / 2,006 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Duncan Hill 7,798 ft / 2,377 m 4 mi / 6 km away