Sanders Ledge is a 1,119 ft / 341 m mountain peak near Northwood, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1180th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 56317th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mack Mountain, Blue Job Mountain, Little Blue Job Mountain, Nubble Mountain, Drews Hill, and Parker Mountain. See the Sanders Ledge map, 3D fly around, and the Sanders Ledge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sanders Ledge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sanders Ledge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sanders Ledge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mack Mountain 1,056 ft / 322 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Blue Job Mountain 1,357 ft / 414 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Blue Job Mountain 1,200 ft / 366 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nubble Mountain 991 ft / 302 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Drews Hill 1,086 ft / 331 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Parker Mountain 1,407 ft / 429 m 3 mi / 5 km away