San Pedro Mountain
San Pedro Mountain is a 1,066 ft / 325 m mountain peak in the Santa Cruz Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5434th highest mountain in California and the 57139th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Montara Knob, Montara Mountain, North Peak, Montara Mountain, South Peak, Scarpet Peak, Ox Hill, and Sign Hill. See the San Pedro Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the San Pedro Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Pedro Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to San Pedro Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add San Pedro Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montara Knob 1,598 ft / 487 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montara Mountain, North Peak 1,898 ft / 579 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montara Mountain, South Peak 1,833 ft / 559 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Scarpet Peak 1,923 ft / 586 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ox Hill 1,778 ft / 542 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Sign Hill 581 ft / 177 m 8 mi / 13 km away