San Pedro is a 20,161 ft / 6,145 m mountain peak near San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 10th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Volcán San Pablo, Cerro Redondo, Cerro El Veinte, Cerro Colorado, Cerro Pabellon, and Cerro del Carcanal. San Pedro belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the San Pedro map, 3D fly around, and the San Pedro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Pedro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to San Pedro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add San Pedro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Redondo 12,980 ft / 3,956 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro El Veinte 12,436 ft / 3,791 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Colorado 15,187 ft / 4,629 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 15,817 ft / 4,821 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro del Carcanal 14,209 ft / 4,331 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Perdices 14,279 ft / 4,352 m 11 mi / 18 km away