San Luis Peak
San Luis Peak is a 10,413 ft / 3,174 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1680th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3373rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are McKinley Peak, Mount Vigil, Knights Peak, Sugarloaf Mountain, Point 10100, and Saint Peters Dome. See the San Luis Peak map, 3D fly around, and the San Luis Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Luis Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited San Luis Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- McKinley Peak 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Vigil 10,023 ft / 3,055 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Knights Peak 10,459 ft / 3,188 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 9,633 ft / 2,936 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 10100 10,100 ft / 3,078 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Saint Peters Dome 9,655 ft / 2,943 m 2 mi / 3 km away