San Luis Peak
San Luis Peak is a 10,413 ft / 3,174 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1974th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3729th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are McKinley Peak, Mount Vigil, Devils Slide, Knights Peak, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Point 10100. See the San Luis Peak map, 3D fly around, and the San Luis Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Luis Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited San Luis Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Baldy Alto 13,698 ft / 4,175 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Organ Mountain 13,801 ft / 4,207 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stewart Peak 13,990 ft / 4,264 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Baldy Chato 13,396 ft / 4,083 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Willow Mesa 12,375 ft / 3,772 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mineral Mountain 12,097 ft / 3,687 m 5 mi / 8 km away