100% San Guillermo use trail
San Guillermo Mountain
San Guillermo Mountain is a 6,585 ft / 2,007 m mountain peak near Pine Mountain Club, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1595th highest mountain in California and the 16084th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lockwood Peak, Thorn Point, Haddock Mountain, Mount Pinos, Sawmill Mountain, and Grouse Mountain. San Guillermo Mountain belongs to the Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section peak list. See the San Guillermo Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the San Guillermo Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Guillermo Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 25, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed San Guillermo Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lockwood Peak 6,261 ft / 1,908 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Thorn Point 6,863 ft / 2,092 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Pinos 8,847 ft / 2,697 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Sawmill Mountain 8,806 ft / 2,684 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Grouse Mountain 8,573 ft / 2,613 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Reyes Peak 7,514 ft / 2,290 m 9 mi / 14 km away