100% San Guillermo use trail
San Guillermo Mountain
San Guillermo Mountain is a 6,609 ft / 2,014 m mountain peak in the Transverse Ranges in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1607th highest mountain in California and the 16050th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lockwood Peak, Thorn Point, Beartrap Bluff, Haddock Mountain, Mount Pinos, and Sawmill Mountain. San Guillermo Mountain belongs to the Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section peak list. See the San Guillermo Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the San Guillermo Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Guillermo Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 2, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is San Guillermo use trail.
Others who’ve summited San Guillermo Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lockwood Peak 6,264 ft / 1,909 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Thorn Point 6,863 ft / 2,092 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Pinos 8,847 ft / 2,697 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Sawmill Mountain 8,818 ft / 2,688 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Grouse Mountain 8,573 ft / 2,613 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Reyes Peak 7,514 ft / 2,290 m 9 mi / 14 km away