100% Summit Trail to East Ridge Trail
San Bruno Mountain
San Bruno Mountain is a 1,314 ft / 401 m mountain peak in the Santa Cruz Mountains in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5252nd highest mountain in California and the 53033rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sign Hill, Mount Davidson, Twin Peaks, San Pedro Mountain, Montara Mountain, North Peak, and Montara Knob. San Bruno Mountain belongs to the SF Bay Area Classic Peaks peak list. See the San Bruno Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the San Bruno Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Bruno Mountain SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 25, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited San Bruno Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sign Hill 581 ft / 177 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Davidson 925 ft / 282 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Twin Peaks 900 ft / 274 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- San Pedro Mountain 1,066 ft / 325 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Montara Mountain, North Peak 1,898 ft / 579 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Montara Mountain, South Peak 1,833 ft / 559 m 9 mi / 15 km away