100% Summit Trail to East Ridge Trail
San Bruno Mountain
San Bruno Mountain is a 1,319 ft / 402 m mountain peak in the Santa Cruz Mountains in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5253rd highest mountain in California and the 52965th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sign Hill, Mount Davidson, Twin Peaks, San Pedro Mountain, Montara Mountain, North Peak, and Montara Knob. San Bruno Mountain belongs to the SF Bay Area Classic Peaks peak list. See the San Bruno Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the San Bruno Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
San Bruno Mountain SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 20, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Summit Trail to East Ridge Trail.
Others who’ve summited San Bruno Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- San Pedro Mountain 1,066 ft / 325 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Montara Mountain, North Peak 1,898 ft / 579 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Montara Knob 1,598 ft / 487 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Montara Mountain, South Peak 1,788 ft / 545 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Hawk Hill 920 ft / 280 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Scarpet Peak 1,923 ft / 586 m 11 mi / 18 km away