Sambahatangi is a 7,430 ft / 2,265 m mountain peak near Honiara, Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Mount Popomanaseu, Mount Tanareirei, Vatulumalolongguha, Mount Makarakomburu, Mount Vatuchichi, and Mount Vatumangau. See the Sambahatangi map, 3D fly around, and the Sambahatangi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sambahatangi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sambahatangi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sambahatangi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Popomanaseu 7,661 ft / 2,335 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Tanareirei 6,671 ft / 2,034 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vatulumalolongguha 5,579 ft / 1,701 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Makarakomburu 7,422 ft / 2,262 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Vatuchichi 6,147 ft / 1,874 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Vatumangau 4,945 ft / 1,507 m 5 mi / 8 km away