Saltoro Kangri II
Saltoro Kangri II is a 24,757 ft / 7,546 m mountain peak in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 21st highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Saltoro Kangri I, Sherpi Kangri, Dansam, Singhi Kangri, T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng, and Sia Kangri. See the Saltoro Kangri II map, 3D fly around, and the Saltoro Kangri II photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saltoro Kangri II SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saltoro Kangri II summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saltoro Kangri II pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Saltoro Kangri I 25,400 ft / 7,742 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sherpi Kangri 23,070 ft / 7,032 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Dansam 20,818 ft / 6,345 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Singhi Kangri 23,028 ft / 7,019 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng 24,047 ft / 7,330 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Sia Kangri 23,868 ft / 7,275 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Recent Summits
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley