Saltoro Kangri I
Saltoro Kangri I is a 25,400 ft / 7,742 m mountain peak near Linxia, Gansu, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Saltoro Kangri II, Sherpi Kangri, Dansam, Singhi Kangri, T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng, and Sia Kangri. See the Saltoro Kangri I map, 3D fly around, and the Saltoro Kangri I photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saltoro Kangri I SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saltoro Kangri I summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saltoro Kangri I pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saltoro Kangri II 24,757 ft / 7,546 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sherpi Kangri 23,070 ft / 7,032 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Dansam 20,818 ft / 6,345 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Singhi Kangri 23,028 ft / 7,019 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng 24,047 ft / 7,330 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Sia Kangri 23,868 ft / 7,275 m 19 mi / 31 km away