Saltoro Kangri I
Saltoro Kangri I is a 25,400 ft / 7,742 m mountain peak in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 15th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Saltoro Kangri II, Sherpi Kangri, Dansam, Singhi Kangri, T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng, and Sia Kangri. See the Saltoro Kangri I map, 3D fly around, and the Saltoro Kangri I photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saltoro Kangri I SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saltoro Kangri I summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saltoro Kangri I pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saltoro Kangri II 24,757 ft / 7,546 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sherpi Kangri 23,070 ft / 7,032 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Dansam 20,818 ft / 6,345 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Singhi Kangri 23,028 ft / 7,019 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng 24,047 ft / 7,330 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Sia Kangri 23,868 ft / 7,275 m 19 mi / 31 km away