Salcantay is a 20,574 ft / 6,271 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Vilcabamba Range in Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Salcantay, Nevado Chuyunco, Nevado Humantay, Cerro Cruzjasa, Nevado Ancaspillaca, and Cerro Llamahuasi. Salcantay belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Salcantay map, 3D fly around, and the Salcantay photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Salcantay SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Salcantay summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Salcantay pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Salcantay 15,711 ft / 4,789 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Chuyunco 15,608 ft / 4,757 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Humantay 17,443 ft / 5,317 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Cruzjasa 15,807 ft / 4,818 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Nevado Ancaspillaca 14,488 ft / 4,416 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Llamahuasi 15,456 ft / 4,711 m 6 mi / 10 km away