100% Normal Route
Sajama is a 21,463 ft / 6,542 m mountain peak in the Andes in Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Oruro and the 1st highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huayna Potosi, Asa-asuni, Cerro Huisalla, Cerro Colquen Willkhi, Cerro Huayna Chullcani, and Nevado Condoriri. Sajama belongs to the World Country High Points Challenge, and the Bolivia 6000m Peaks Challenge peak lists. See the Sajama map, 3D fly around, and the Sajama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sajama SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 25, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Sajama
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Huayna Potosi 15,908 ft / 4,849 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Asa-asuni 15,299 ft / 4,663 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Huisalla 14,900 ft / 4,542 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Colquen Willkhi 14,936 ft / 4,553 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Huayna Chullcani 14,558 ft / 4,437 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Nevado Condoriri 16,997 ft / 5,181 m 10 mi / 16 km away