Saint Mildred Peak
Saint Mildred Peak is a 6,961 ft / 2,122 m mountain peak near Hokitika, New Zealand (general), New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 139th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Gold Smith, Drummond Peak, The Minarets, Mount Rudolf, Mount Meeson, and Mount De la Beche. See the Saint Mildred Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Saint Mildred Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saint Mildred Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saint Mildred Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saint Mildred Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Gold Smith 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Drummond Peak 7,523 ft / 2,293 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Meeson 8,444 ft / 2,574 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount De la Beche 9,071 ft / 2,765 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Jervois 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Elie de Beaumont 10,207 ft / 3,111 m 3 mi / 5 km away