Saint Agnes Ridge
Saint Agnes Ridge is a 5,547 ft / 1,691 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1061st highest mountain in Washington and the 21992nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Atrium Peak, Otter Point, Iron Cap Mountain, Camp Robber Peak, Wild Goat Peak, and Silver Eagle Peak. Saint Agnes Ridge belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Saint Agnes Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Saint Agnes Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saint Agnes Ridge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saint Agnes Ridge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saint Agnes Ridge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Otter Point 6,359 ft / 1,938 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Iron Cap Mountain 6,347 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Camp Robber Peak 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wild Goat Peak 6,305 ft / 1,922 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Silver Eagle Peak 6,259 ft / 1,908 m 2 mi / 4 km away