Saddleback Mountain is a 2,572 ft / 784 m mountain peak near Peru, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 185th highest mountain in Maine and the 39385th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Mountain, Cherry Hill, Browns Peak, Crockett Mountain, Green Hill, and Lakin Hill. See the Saddleback Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Saddleback Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saddleback Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saddleback Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saddleback Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 8595 ft / 2620 m 8,595 ft / 2,620 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shaffer Hill 8,412 ft / 2,564 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Santa Fe Mountain 10,537 ft / 3,212 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Pence 9,907 ft / 3,020 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Snyder Mountain 9,876 ft / 3,010 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 7814 ft / 2381 m 7,818 ft / 2,383 m 3 mi / 5 km away