Saddle Mountain is a 6,975 ft / 2,126 m mountain peak near North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 939th highest mountain in Nevada and the 14120th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Johns Peak, Hayford Peak, Negrohead Peak, Sheep Peak, Twin Buttes, and Quartz Peak. See the Saddle Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Saddle Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saddle Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saddle Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saddle Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wolverine Peak 12,621 ft / 3,847 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Horse Mountain 11,981 ft / 3,652 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Odyssey Peak 12,008 ft / 3,660 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pipe Organ 12,175 ft / 3,711 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Halls Mountain 12,460 ft / 3,798 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Wykee Peak 12,031 ft / 3,667 m 4 mi / 6 km away