100% Ruth Glacier
Ruth Mountain is a 7,037 ft / 2,145 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 433rd highest mountain in Washington and the 13882nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Icy Peak, Hannegan Peak, Seahpo Peak, Nooksack Tower, Mineral Mountain, and Granite Mountain. See the Ruth Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Ruth Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ruth Mountain SUMMIT LOG
10 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 7, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Ruth Glacier.
Others who’ve summited Ruth Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Reno Mountain 9,764 ft / 2,976 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Van Mountain 9,281 ft / 2,829 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Oil Well Mountain 10,082 ft / 3,073 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hightower Mountain 9,518 ft / 2,901 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Spruce Mountain 10,794 ft / 3,290 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Porter Mountain 9,967 ft / 3,038 m 4 mi / 7 km away