Russell Mountain is a 2,677 ft / 816 m mountain peak near Millinocket, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 163rd highest mountain in Maine and the 37591st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Howe Peaks, North Turner Mountain, South Turner Mountain, Mount Katahdin, Hamlin Peak, Fort Mountain, and Mullen Mountain. See the Russell Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Russell Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Russell Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Russell Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Russell Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Howe Peaks 4,642 ft / 1,415 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- North Turner Mountain 3,278 ft / 999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Turner Mountain 2,864 ft / 873 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Katahdin, Hamlin Peak 4,756 ft / 1,450 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fort Mountain 3,868 ft / 1,179 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mullen Mountain 3,409 ft / 1,039 m 3 mi / 6 km away