Ruddy Mountain is a 7,461 ft / 2,274 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 234th highest mountain in Alaska and the 11145th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Drum, Snider Peak, Nathlie Mountain, Mount Zanetti, Mount Sanford, and Mount Wrangell. See the Ruddy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Ruddy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ruddy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ruddy Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ruddy Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Drum 12,010 ft / 3,661 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Snider Peak 7,959 ft / 2,426 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nathlie Mountain 6,503 ft / 1,982 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Zanetti 12,861 ft / 3,920 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Mount Sanford 16,237 ft / 4,949 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Mount Wrangell 14,163 ft / 4,317 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain