Round Mountain is a 1,256 ft / 383 m mountain peak near Blackrock, Louth, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Louth and the 447th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are The Castle, Carnavaddy, Slievenaglogh, Carlingford Mountain, The Ben Rock, and Slieve Foye. See the Round Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Round Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Round Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Round Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Twin Peaks 5,774 ft / 1,760 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pigtail Peak 5,919 ft / 1,804 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Spiral Butte 5,253 ft / 1,601 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kamiakan Butte 3,494 ft / 1,065 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hogback Mountain 6,732 ft / 2,052 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cramer Mountain 5,889 ft / 1,795 m 4 mi / 7 km away