100% Gully between Crabby Appleton & Magic Mountain
Rose Tower is a 5,020 ft / 1,530 m mountain peak near Sandy Valley, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1649th highest mountain in Nevada and the 24882nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Magic Mountain, Crabby Appleton Peak, Juniper Peak, Mescalito Peak, Gunsight Notch Peak, and Rainbow Mountain. See the Rose Tower map, 3D fly around, and the Rose Tower photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rose Tower SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 18, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Gully between Crabby Appleton & Magic Mountain.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Magic Mountain 5,358 ft / 1,633 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Crabby Appleton Peak 5,300 ft / 1,615 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Juniper Peak 6,109 ft / 1,862 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mescalito Peak 5,440 ft / 1,658 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gunsight Notch Peak 6,109 ft / 1,862 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Rainbow Mountain 6,850 ft / 2,088 m 1 mi / 1 km away