100% mahogany flats
Rogers Peak is a 9,993 ft / 3,046 m mountain peak near Searles Valley, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 586th highest mountain in California and the 4520th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bennett Peak, Telescope Peak, Wildrose Peak, Bald Peak, Point 8750 ft / 2667 m, and Towne Peak. See the Rogers Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Rogers Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
srphilip • May 14, 2015
Nuernberger • Jun 5, 2013
Kevin • May 19, 2012
MooseHiker • Mar 23, 2012
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rogers Peak SUMMIT LOG
12 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 14, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is mahogany flats.
Others who’ve summited Rogers Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bennett Peak 9,980 ft / 3,042 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Telescope Peak 11,049 ft / 3,368 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wildrose Peak 9,064 ft / 2,763 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bald Peak 7,766 ft / 2,367 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Point 8750 ft / 2667 m 8,750 ft / 2,667 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Towne Peak 7,271 ft / 2,216 m 6 mi / 10 km away