Rock Mountain is a 7,618 ft / 2,322 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 279th highest mountain in Washington and the 11198th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Armstrong Mountain, Arnold Peak, Pick Peak, Horseshoe Mountain, Haig Mountain, and Topaz Mountain. See the Rock Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Rock Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rock Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rock Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rock Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Arnold Peak 8,077 ft / 2,462 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pick Peak 7,562 ft / 2,305 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Horseshoe Mountain 6,916 ft / 2,108 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Haig Mountain 7,848 ft / 2,392 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Topaz Mountain 7,772 ft / 2,369 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Goodenough Peak 7,395 ft / 2,254 m 4 mi / 6 km away