Roche de la Muzelle
Roche de la Muzelle is a 11,368 ft / 3,465 m mountain peak in the Dauphine Alps in Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 70th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pic du Clapier du Peyron, Aiguille des Marmes, Tete de Lauranoure, Cime du Soreiller, Pic Turbat, and Roche de la Selle. See the Roche de la Muzelle map, 3D fly around, and the Roche de la Muzelle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Roche de la Muzelle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Roche de la Muzelle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Roche de la Muzelle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic du Clapier du Peyron 10,397 ft / 3,169 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Tete de Lauranoure 10,088 ft / 3,075 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille des Marmes 9,993 ft / 3,046 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cime du Soreiller 7,062 ft / 2,153 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pic Turbat 8,769 ft / 2,673 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Roche de la Selle 6,910 ft / 2,106 m 4 mi / 6 km away