Roche à Perdrix
Roche à Perdrix is a 7,004 ft / 2,135 m mountain peak near Hinton, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 975th highest mountain in Alberta and the 3246th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Ashlar Ridge, Fiddle Peak, Folding Mountain, Roche Miette, Cap Ridge, and Capitol Mountain. Roche à Perdrix belongs to the Canadian Rockies Scrambles North peak list. See the Roche à Perdrix map, 3D fly around, and the Roche à Perdrix photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Roche à Perdrix SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Roche à Perdrix
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ashlar Ridge 5,651 ft / 1,722 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fiddle Peak 7,191 ft / 2,192 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Folding Mountain 6,632 ft / 2,021 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Roche Miette 7,598 ft / 2,316 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cap Ridge 5,505 ft / 1,678 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Capitol Mountain 7,463 ft / 2,275 m 6 mi / 10 km away