Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh)
Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) is a 13,369 ft / 4,075 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Valais, Switzerland , Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Valais , 42nd highest mountain in Switzerland and the 28th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Breithorn (East Zwilling), Breithorn (West Zwilling), Pollux, Breithorn (Mittelgipfel), Castor, and Breithorn West. Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) map, 3D fly around, and the Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 2, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Breithorn (East Zwilling) 13,471 ft / 4,106 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (West Zwilling) 13,586 ft / 4,141 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pollux 13,425 ft / 4,092 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (Mittelgipfel) 13,648 ft / 4,160 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Castor 13,871 ft / 4,228 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Breithorn West 13,661 ft / 4,164 m 1 mi / 2 km away