Rocca Traversiere is a 10,094 ft / 3,077 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 171st highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Punta Tsanteleina, Punta Calabre, Grande Sassiere, Petite Sassiere, Pointe du Nantcruet, and Le Dome. See the Rocca Traversiere map, 3D fly around, and the Rocca Traversiere photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Rocca Traversiere SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Rocca Traversiere summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Rocca Traversiere pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Tsanteleina 10,398 ft / 3,169 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Calabre 11,302 ft / 3,445 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grande Sassiere 12,306 ft / 3,751 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Petite Sassiere 11,014 ft / 3,357 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe du Nantcruet 10,410 ft / 3,173 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Le Dome 9,110 ft / 2,777 m 3 mi / 5 km away